New Update: 3 December 2021
Acupuncturists, Physiotherapists and Osteopaths have been given permission by the MoH to open our doors to a slow return to normal.
My online booking system is back up and running and getting very full, fast in the run up to Xmas.
At Level 3 I was only treating vaccinated patients. Based on the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Protection Framework) Order 2021 that came into effect at 11:59pm 2 December 2021, I am no longer allowed to do this.
I can request a patient’s vaccination status for reasons such as part of a health and safety screening to determine the most appropriate way of delivering health services to patients who may be unvaccinated. My personal preference is to treat fully vaccinated so as to keep us ALL as safe as possible. So I will be asking you all to fill out the pre-questionaire prior to every appt you have with me but I will not be using the Vaccine Pass App.
Please feel comforted with the knowledge all staff members working in the clinic have been fully vaccinated since prior to lockdown. And I am requiring ALL clients to wear a mask in the clinic, and have strict cleaning regimes between each client.
Appointment and Arrival Procedures
- Please book online, call or email to book an appointment
- Each patient will be asked screening questions for both injury and Covid 19 via text questionaire.
- Please come to your appointment on time (but not early) to minimise cross over
- On arrive scan QR code and wash hands with sanitiser
- Mask wearing in mandatory
COVID-19 BOOKING CONDITIONS
In order to look after the health and safety of others attending this clinic as well as your own, please read the following:
Please do not attend the clinic if you can answer ‘Yes’ to ANY of the following screening questions:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19? (subject to being certified by a medical health professional as fully recovered)
- Have you had contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19, or someone who has been in direct contact with a confirmed case, in the last 14 days?
- Have you had any of these symptoms in the last 14 days?
Fever greater than 38°C
Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Are you currently experiencing fever over 38°C, difficulty breathing, cough or loss of sense of smell or taste?
If you do have any of these signs or symptoms please contact your GP and arrange to be tested for Covid-19.
Just a reminder that while everyone is onsite at Red light, we must adhere to key health measures including:
- Good hand hygiene and cough and sneeze etiquette
- Staying away if sick
- Keeping the appropriate physical distance from others (this will apply to the waiting room)
- Cleaning and disinfecting our high touch surfaces regularly throughout the day
- Displaying QR code posters at our entrances and encouraging all of our community to download the NZ COVID Tracer App and use it if they come onsite
- Keeping a visitor register for anyone who cannot use the app and for other visitors who come onsite for a period of time.
Thank you for visiting the Acupuncture Studio website. If you are considering acupuncture therapy for any health concern, then I hope you’ll take the time to learn how we can help you.
My name is Monique van de Elzen. I am a traditionally trained acupuncturist and qualified physiotherapist and I am regarded as a specialist in being able to bridge the gap between ‘East & West’. You can learn about me later, but for now I have an important message I would like to share:
My unique approach has lead to a growing community of loyal clients.
They trust me with their concerns because I have the ability and experience to help them reach their desired health and life outcomes in the fastest (and safest) possible way. And we can do the same for you.
In fact we help people just like you from all around the Auckland area – from a range of different backgrounds, ages and flavours! Here are just some of the health and lifestyle areas where I have experience, expertise and passion PLUS the proven results when it matters:
- Musculo-skeletal Injuries
- Digestive issues
- Stress & Anxiety
- Women’s Health
And many more…
At Acupuncture Studio, our ‘east meets west’ philosophy, our fresh approach, modern methods and relaxing studio environment means that new clients who may not have considered acupuncture therapy in the past can feel at home AND get the results they seek.
Can we help you?
Go ahead and request more information by phone or email or book an appointment now. I would love to meet you, listen to your concerns and structure a plan to help you.