New Update: 12 October 2021
I am now able to accept bookings for musculoskeletal injuries as I am both a traditionally trained acupuncturist AND a qualified physiotherapist. There are strict criteria in order for me to see you face-to-face in the clinic environment. And you will have to be vaccinated with either one or both vaccine jabs in order to keep us all safe.
The criteria are as follows. If you think you fall into one of these categories, please email me, or give me a ring and I can discuss with you.
The physiotherapy Board have outlined the below criteria which would enable me to see people in the clinic.
If you answer any one of the questions yes, you may be eligible for face to face physiotherapy/acupuncture treatment.
1. A condition which is life or limb-threatening; or
2. Treatment required to maintain the basic necessities of life; or
3. Treatment that cannot be delayed or carried out remotely without the risk of significant harm or permanent and/or significant disability; or
4. Where failure to access services will lead to acute deterioration of a known condition, or
5. Where delay in access to services will impact the consumer’s ability to maintain functional independence and significantly negatively impact the quality of life.
6. It cannot be delivered by a service that is currently operating or by clinicians that are already in contact with the patient for ongoing care.
I am fully vaccinated and require everyone to wear a mask in the clinic.
COVID-19 BOOKING CONDITIONS
In order to look after the health and safety of others attending this clinic as well as your own, please read the following:
Please do not attend the clinic if you can answer ‘Yes’ to ANY of the following screening questions:
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19? (subject to being certified by a medical health professional as fully recovered)
- Have you had contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19, or someone who has been in direct contact with a confirmed case, in the last 14 days?
- Have you had any of these symptoms in the last 14 days?
Fever greater than 38°C
Loss of sense of smell or taste
- Are you currently experiencing fever over 38°C, difficulty breathing, cough or loss of sense of smell or taste?
If you do have any of these signs or symptoms please contact your GP and arrange to be tested for Covid-19.
Just a reminder that while everyone is onsite at Alert Level 3/2, we must adhere to key health measures including:
- Good hand hygiene and cough and sneeze etiquette
- Staying away if sick
- Keeping the appropriate physical distance from others (this will apply to the waiting room)
- Cleaning and disinfecting our high touch surfaces regularly throughout the day
- Displaying QR code posters at our entrances and encouraging all of our community to download the NZ COVID Tracer App and use it if they come onsite
- Keeping a visitor register for anyone who cannot use the app and for other visitors who come onsite for a period of time.
Thank you for visiting the Acupuncture Studio website. If you are considering acupuncture therapy for any health concern, then I hope you’ll take the time to learn how we can help you.
My name is Monique van de Elzen. I am a traditionally trained acupuncturist and qualified physiotherapist and I am regarded as a specialist in being able to bridge the gap between ‘East & West’. You can learn about me later, but for now I have an important message I would like to share:
My unique approach has lead to a growing community of loyal clients.
They trust me with their concerns because I have the ability and experience to help them reach their desired health and life outcomes in the fastest (and safest) possible way. And we can do the same for you.
In fact we help people just like you from all around the Auckland area – from a range of different backgrounds, ages and flavours! Here are just some of the health and lifestyle areas where I have experience, expertise and passion PLUS the proven results when it matters:
- Musculo-skeletal Injuries
- Digestive issues
- Stress & Anxiety
- Women’s Health
And many more…
At Acupuncture Studio, our ‘east meets west’ philosophy, our fresh approach, modern methods and relaxing studio environment means that new clients who may not have considered acupuncture therapy in the past can feel at home AND get the results they seek.
Can we help you?
Go ahead and request more information by phone or email or book an appointment now. I would love to meet you, listen to your concerns and structure a plan to help you.